- The Library provides Internet access to patrons 18 years of age or older on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Internet access requires:
- A library card
- Must be in good standing (no overdue fees)
- Each user must sign an "Acceptable Use" agreement
- Children must be accompanied by a parent of guardian 18 years of age or older.
- There are 8 computers for Internet use. Each Internet session is available for ONE hour with a maximum limit of TWO hours per patron per day.
Useful links for the Internet user:
- Black & White printing is $0.15 per page
- Colored printing is $0.25 per page
- The library accepts coins and bills
- $0.15 for Black & White copies
- $0.25 for Colored copies
- $2 for the 1st page
- $1 per page for each additional page