News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/19/2017 6:58:37 AM to 12/19/2017 6:59:53 AM.
Light & Water - Customer Service
Posted on: December 19, 2017
[ARCHIVED] “Conservation is a Way of Life” Photo Challenge Rues
- Entrants submitting photographs must be at least 18 years old and reside in the utility service territory of Azusa Light and Water. Azusa Light & Water employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to join.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrants and have not been previously submitted/sold to other entities.
- Entries must be submitted via Messenger on Azusa Light & Water Facebook page by January 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- Each entry should contain the following information: Name of person submitting photo, service address, and contact information (telephone number & e-mail address).
- The entries will be judged by ALW staff for relevance to the Conservation is a Way of Life theme through recycling trash, conserving water and saving energy; creativity and quality of the image. The winning photo may be considered for the calendar cover.
- Selected photos may be used in the Living Greener calendar, social media and other promotional materials.
- Prize: Owners of selected photos will be notified via email on or before January 31, 2018 and will receive a power strip. Winner of the cover photo will receive an additional $50 gift card. Owners of selected photos must sign a release form to use the photos.