Athens Services will collect and recycle your Christmas tree starting December 26 for three (3) consecutive weeks. Follow these guidelines to ensure collection:
• Remove stands, ornaments, lights, and tinsel.
• Place Christmas tree next to your regular trash containers.
• Trees over 6 feet in length must be cut in half.
• Trees with flocking or fire retardants are acceptable.
• If you miss the date for collection, please cut up your tree and place it in your yard waste container(s).
Missed Collection? Call Athens Services at (888) 336-6100.